This position will be responsible for safety, quality and productivity in all facets of the compounding process. This includes the mixing, blending and weigh-out of product from receiving raw materials to finished product batches.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary groups (QA, Production, Regulatory, etc.)
- Must be able to think on their feet and must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to work under a timeline and meet that timeline.
- Ability to keep focus under stressful situations.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must have proven ability to read, write, and communicate fluently in English
- Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, measure, and mix liquids, solids, and powders.
- Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
- Ensure correct procedural implementation and documentation.
- Manage material inventory and accounting.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
- Responsible for producing batches of various personal care products
- Sets up assigned line for operation in allotted time
- Starts, stops, sets up, and cleans machinery according to operational requirements
- Performs daily line inspection and reports findings
- Measuring and Pre-weighing ingredients
- Strictly read, understand and follow formula work instructions in English
- Follow lab safety regulations, standard operating procedures and safety guidelines
- Strict adherence to all sanitation procedures and QC analysis of raw materials
- Performs proper cleaning when changing product runs.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Follows Company Sanitation procedures
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will occasionally lift and /or move 50 to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
__BACKGROUND FRIENDLY FELONIES & MISDEMEANORS OK!!!****__
***Swing Shift Schedule: Mon-Fri 4 pm to 3 am ***